
Boy did I have a fun Fourth of July Week. It all started on July 3rd. We went to a party in the neighborhood with a bunch of my friends. There was a big fireworks show that we were able to watch from the yard. This year I was really interested in the firewords and got to stay up way past my bedtime to watch. We hung out with my friend Olivia (and her parents who live right across the street) on the actual 4th and had a really casual barbeque. Olivia brought her new little sister Georgia who is only five weeks old! She was lots of fun to look at. Over the weekend we had my best, best friend Joey over (and her parents too). We had great fun playing in the water and sand. We both figured out we love watermelon even better when we can eat it right of the rind and make a big juicy mess! It mixed really well the the baked beans I was saving on my face! Right after dinner it started to thunder, lightening and rain and we had to dash inside. What fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment