Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Weekend in Breckenridge





Over the weekend we went to Breckenridge (a ski resort in the mountains) for a short getaway. The drive up wans't too bad because I took a late nap in the car. I did, however, wake up about fifteen minutes before we got there and exhibited my new verbal skills by asking for "up" and "out" a few (dozen) times. It was nice and cool compared to the hot weather we are having in town. We had a relaxing time walking around the cute town and exploring their restaurants. I went swimming with Daddy and made some new friends in the pool at the condo. On Sunday we went to Copper (another close by resort) where they were having a weekend circus. It was lots of fun to see the trampoline act and flame thrower. They had great music playing in the plaza and I put on my dance moves even though no one else was dancing!

No comments: