Monday, July 9, 2007

Growing into a Big Girl!



Mommy and Daddy keep saying they can't believe how fast I am growing up. They say I don't look like a baby anymore but like a big girl! I am learning so many new things. I have begun to experiment with my very own potty chair. I also have my very own dolly who has her own miniature potty. We work on helping her use the potty and read the book that came with her on how big girls use the potty. Suffice it to say Mommy is hoping I will be an early potty trainer. She swears she's not pressuring me though! I am still picking up all kinds of new words. Some of my new ones are purse, ice, and please. I now have chores around the house! It is my job to put the place mats and napkins on the table. Mommy says I do great with the place mats but sometimes I forget to put the napkins on and instead take them into my play room and shred them. What fun! I play outside every day and love to run and explore. I have taken many tumbles on the flagstone and have the scabby knees to prove it! My favorite outdoor activities are playing in the water and the sandbox, climbing and sliding on my jungle gym and going for a tricycle rides with Daddy.

No comments: