


Mommy took me to the doctor this week
becuase she has noticed a strange little raised circle on my back. She swore it looked like ringworm but figured there would be no way I would have gotten it. Well, we went to the doctor and indeed it is ringworm. I swear I wasn't even playing with any worms! While we were at the doctor Mommy mentioned that I have had a cold for what seems like forever and the doctor told us I actually have a mild case of what is called RSV - a respiratory infection. It is not too serious in older babies and hasn't really slowed me down much at all. Mommy and Daddy are trying to nurture my musical talents and they got me a glockenspiel (a.k.a xylophone) this weekend. I took to it immediately. I hate to admit it but I have already become a bit possessive of it! Daddy finally got the chance to put up the swing Santa brought me for Christmas
becuase the snow melted and we had a mild weekend. I love the wind blowing through my hair as I swing. Mommy and Daddy delighted in hearing me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment