

So, after my two traumatic falls I have finally decided to give this walking thing another chance. Sometimes I still feel more comfortable holding on to
someone's hand but at other times I really want to go it on my own. I am still developing my confidence but now that Mommy and Daddy are starting to see what this new freedom looks like for me they are not so sure they want me to continue! We went to the zoo this weekend and I practiced some of my new skills. In honor of the animals I wore my wolf hat

that my Uncles Ross and Eric gave to me. You can see me in the picture visiting with the real wolf. Mommy, Daddy and I hosted our family dinner group on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and I had my first taste of seafood paella - made by Mommy and Daddy - delicious! I got to play with my friends Caddy and Emma but as you can see I was not so sure that I wanted to share my beloved piano. Mommy had a talk with me, however, and I apologized and agreed to share. Secretly I am really glad to have my piano back to myself today!
1 comment:
Hailey, it looks like you had a great time at the zoo. I love your wolf hat. Looks like your walking is going well.
I am glad you are learning to share your piano. It is nice to have it to yourself, though, sometimes.
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment