Sunday, March 11, 2007

Climbing and Cat Diving!





As Daddy promised he brought home my new climbing toy this week. I spent a lot of time this weekend learning the ropes. I can't yet climb up the ladder by myself but I can do it with help. I love the slide! My cat Pudrow seems to think he gets free run of my new toy. We even caught him going down the slide! Mommy and Daddy tell me I need to share so I invited him to use it whenever he likes. In addition to climbing, cat diving has become a new favorite. The cats have learned that they can hide under the chaise but I have learned I can dive right in after them! Mommy says I end up dusting the floor at the same time. We went to the mall yesterday to play on the giant fruit and I had a great time on the eggs and bacon. Afterwards we went out to eat and I sampled my first "salad." I actually love vegetables but I was a little suspicious about lettuce since my back choppers still aren't in. I did okay though and enjoyed trying something a little new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gram and Papa finally have access to the internet again! We loved seeing your new climbing toy and the new skills you are using on it. I wonder how your cats feel about your new cat diving skill. They may feel a trifle vunerable. Pudrow must be very talented on your new slide. I am glad that you are sharing with him.

Papa and I can't wait to see you on Saturday.

Love,
Gram