We had a great visit to Tuscon to see Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma had all kinds of fun things planned. We went to the zoo, the desert museum, a pumpkin patch, and the pool. I got to pick out my own pumpkin, got my face painted as a dog and had a whole lot of fun hanging out with my cousins Emily and Taylor. I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa again when they come to visit us at Christmas!Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Tuscon
We had a great visit to Tuscon to see Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma had all kinds of fun things planned. We went to the zoo, the desert museum, a pumpkin patch, and the pool. I got to pick out my own pumpkin, got my face painted as a dog and had a whole lot of fun hanging out with my cousins Emily and Taylor. I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa again when they come to visit us at Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment