
Monday, November 17, 2008
Liesl's Visit
My good friend Liesl came to visit from Denver last weekend. Boy did we and the mommies have a great time. We went out to eat (a lot)! One really neat place we went to had cliff divers performing during dinner. We also found a great new place called Ted's that had all kinds of rides and games. Liesl and I went on the rides all by ourselves. I won lots of tickets on the games and got to trade them in for trinkets. One of the most fun things we did was play in the bathtub. We had a great time and didn't want to get out. Boy were we clean when we finished. It was great to have a playmate 24/7 and I miss Liesl a lot. I hope my brothers will be this much fun!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment