



Wow, did we have an awesome Fourth of July Holiday! First we went to a street fair with our friend's the Jones. There was all kind of great food, a dunking booth games and my favorite part - face painting. This was the first time I got my face painted and I chose to be a Tiger. I roared like a tiger all afternoon and people told me I was really believable! Afterward I got to play with my friend Emma at her house while the Daddy's played ping pong and the Mommy's went on a short shopping trip. In the evening we went to the Cottonwood Club with Gram and Papa. There was a really great buffet and of course I got some extra goodies to feed the ducks. We sat on the grass with out drinks to wait for the fireworks show and I made a new friend. I guess you could say everyone else sat while I ran and danced and played with the other kids. The club put on a spectacular fireworks show and I just couldn't stop commenting on how cool it was. Several times I said with glee, "Oh my gosh," and "You're kidding!"
No comments:
Post a Comment