Monday, April 7, 2008



Hi All,

I am so sorry for my extended absence on-line. We have had many developments over the last couple of months. The most exciting is that we sold our house in Denver and bought one in Salt Lake City. We made three trips to Utah over the past couple month and needless to say have been super busy. We will be moving at the end of the month! Mommy has had some significant computer problems lately. First her computer totally died. Then just when she got back up and running Daddy was going to download some really cute pictures of me from Easter but due to a technical malfunction the pictures were lost. Mommy was really sad. Easter was great though. I colored Easter eggs and the Easter Bunny brought me a really neat Easter basket filled with small toys and candy. I had a real Easter egg hunt but it had to be inside because it snowed and Mommy said the Easter bunny gets too cold in the snow. I had so much fun running around finding all the hidden eggs. Mommy was able to take a picture of one of the eggs that we hadn’t yet eaten. Daddy made it to look my one of my favorite characters in my favorite movie Monsters Inc (Mike). This last weekend we were able to relax a little and it was really warm outside. I insisted Mommy and Daddy get out my water table. They filled it with warm water and I had a blast playing in it. And I mean totally IN it. First I got myself all wet and then I started to climb in. Mommy tried to stop me but I was to persistent. I ended up stripping off all my clothes and playing naked in the water for over an hour! I'll admit my teeth were chattering a bit when I finally got out but it was worth it. I can't wait for summer so I can going swimming a lot. Since we will be only a few minutes from Gram and Papa maybe I can go swimming in their pool every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, what fun to be able to use your water table already. I know how you love water. Papa and I are really looking forward to having you swim at our house this summer.

Love,
Gram