Sunday, April 13, 2008

Aspiring Artist




Daddy was trying to catch up on some work this morning so Mommy planned an activity that would keep me really busy so he could catch up. We got out my fingers paints and boy did I go to town. I usually wear as little as possible while I paint because of my tendency to be rather free with my strokes! Anyway I had a great time and created a couple of masterpieces. Cleaning up was almost as fun because I got to actually get into the kitchen sink and play in the water. Of course Mommy had a hard time getting me out. After I got myself cleaned up I was determined to clean out the sink as well! I just love to help out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.