Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween continued....





I can't begin to tell you how much fun Halloween was this year! We attended many activities including a street fair, costume party, pumpkin patch, costume day at school and trick-or-treating. My friend Leisel and I went to the pumpkin patch and rode a big wagon out to the field to pick our own pumpkins off the vine. We got to feed the farm animals, run through a rainbow maze and ride a barrel train pulled by a tractor. The annual costume party at the club was great. The best parts were the dancing (Daddy and I did the YMCA and the twist) and the cake walk which I won! It was actually a cupcake walk but that's all I needed anyway! The street fair was right by our house and the weather was great. I got to go into one of those jumping castles and Daddy had to come in after me because I wouldn't come out on account of all the fun I was having! On Halloween night I did a little bit of trick-or-treating with my friend Olivia. I have had more candy in the past week than in my entire life. I love it and now keep asking for it by name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, all your Halloween activities looked like so much fun. You looked just darling in your poodle skirt. I remember wearing one of those in the 1950's. I just loved it.

Love,
Gram