Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!





This weekend I celebrated my 18 month birthday. What a great weekend I had. Mommy and Daddy took me out to dinner on both Friday (Mommy thought this was the 9th but it was actually Saturday!) and again on Saturday. On Saturday we all went to a cute little amusement park in our neighborhood called Lakeside. I got to ride on the merry-go-round and took a trip around the lake on the train. On Sunday Mommy and I went to a petting zoo with our friends Liesl and Heather. It was so cool. I got to get up close and personal with all the animals! My favorite was the wooly sheep. I also had a great time chasing that great big turkey! There was another train and we got to go really fast and I loved the wind whipping through my hair. Next weekend Gram and Papa are coming to visit and I can't wait to see them. Papa built me a sandbox and they are brining it along. I can't wait to get my hands in it. Mommy and Daddy are taking bets about how long it will take me to take my first taste of sand. Any takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you and mommy had a really good time. I wish I was there! Love Daddy