




We had a really fun Memorial Day Weekend. Mommy and Daddy did a whole lot of yard work to make the yard pretty. They also set up my wading pool and got me a wagon. I of course took to the wagon immediately both pulling it around and getting pulled around! The pool was fabulous with all kinds of cool gadgets and water sprinkles. The hose water was a bit cold I admit so I am anxiously awaiting even warmer weather so I can really go to town. My best friend Joey (and her lovely parents) came over for a picnic and we had a great time playing on the water table. I taught her how to go down the slide and she loves it to! You can see how I took my demonstration of how to use the slide safely very seriously by the look of seriousness on my face.

No comments:
Post a Comment