Sunday, April 8, 2007

My trip to Salt Lake City





Last week I traveled to Salt Lake City to visit Gram and Papa. Boy did we have a good time! Gram bought me a new piano and even let me play on the big one with Mommy's supervision. I think I have chopsticks mastered! As you can see I had a really fun time playing with my new, furry friend Dickens. I told Mommy and Daddy I would like a Dickens of my own but Daddy says he is still holding out for a little brother! Hanging out with Mommy's friends was terrific. Agnes gave me a lot of her fabulous caramel and Emma couldn't wait to hold me. Mommy says it will only be a few more years until Emma can babysit me all by herself. Gram and Papa loved playing with me particularly outside. They got me a swing, showed me their pet ducks and let me play in the leaves, dirt and stones. I can't wait to go back and visit in the summer so I can go swimming. But first I get to go visit Grandma and Grandpa Martin in Tuscon next month. I can't wait to see them and enjoy the warm weather.

No comments: