Sunday, April 15, 2007

And they said up to 12 inches of snow!




The weather forecast called for lots of snow but as you can see they were wrong! It was warm and beautiful here this weekend and we all took advantage of the nice weather to be outside. I spent a lot of time playing with my water table and climbing on my climber. I also love to eat rocks and play in the dirt! Mommy and Daddy were busy cleaning up the yard and I figured I better help out. They showed me how to use the broom and they even had me don some work gloves to help out in the flower garden! Daddy was working on putting up a barrier so I can't get into the pond (aw shucks!) and I 'helped' carry the important pieces. I really had fun with the yard work and all but if the weather is nice again next weekend I think I'd rather go to the zoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, you look like you were having fun in the yard. You seemed to enjoy the work part but loved the water best. What a nice big, happy smile.

Love,
Gram