Monday, February 5, 2007

Gram and Papa came to visit!



Gram and Papa came to visit this weekend. They brought me a really neat ball and a new puzzle! We had fun going out to dinner and, of course, we went shopping. Gram and Papa took me by themselves for a while while Mommy and Daddy attended to some other things. Papa had a great time wisking me through the isles of clothing so I could "pet" the fabric as we shushed by. When Mommy came to the store to meet us she found Papa was giving me a big wheely in the stroller. We all had a good laugh! Gram has all kinds of great jewelry but she has one peice I really love. You can see me above trying to get it back into my mouth! On Sunday we went to the Aquarium. For the first time I was really interested in all the animals. I really liked pushing my face up against the glass so I could see all the fish swimming around me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, what a great time we all had at the aquarium. You were really interested in the fish and water life, as well as all the people especially babies you saw.

What fun it was to shop with you. Papa really got a kick out of taking you through all the racks of clothing where you tested the fabrics for warmth and softness. Your behavior was exemplary.

Papa and I can't wait to see you again.

Love,
Gram