Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thirteen months and counting!

Monday was my birthday and I am now thirteen months old. I went to the pediatrician that day and found out I now weigh 19 1/2 pounds and am 29 1/4 inches tall. Unfortunately I also had to get five shots. I did scream a bit but got over it fairly quickly. My doctor gave me a neat new book for coming. It is all about how dinosaurs clean their rooms! Last night I took four steps by myself. Mommy was really excited but also a little sad becuase she was at work when it happened. Daddy was really pleased but it happened so fast he was unable to get the video camera out. Later that night I fell on my face! It was pretty scary and was the first time I drew blood. I cut my gums right where my new front teeth are! Boy did I really howl for awhile. Mommy and I snuggled for quite some time and I felt much better. With my new walking skills still being so shaky I am afraid this is not going to be an isolated event!

More to come later,
Hailey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, I was sorry to hear about your fall.

I love the picture of you sitting in your rocking chair reading.

Wow! Four steps. You have had quite a week.

Love
Gram