Saturday, January 20, 2007
Art Classes with Mommy and Daddy
Mommy has gotten me involved in all sorts of activities this month. On Friday I started a six-week art course that Daddy gets to take me to. It was great and Daddy didn't even mind that he was the only adult male in a group of nine other babies and their Mommies! In this class we worked with stamping and stickers. On Saturday Mommy took me to an art workshop where we worked with different textures and lot's of paint. I got a real canvas and created a masterpeice! Mommy had to bring me home and put me (and her) right into the tub becuase I got "a little" paint on myself (and her)! On Monday we are beginning a Music and Movement class. I am very excited becuase I love music and rythym. Mommy says I look a little like Ray Charles when I play my piano. I am not sure if this is a compliment though. I am still working at walking and taking a few steps every day. I am getting more daring which means I am getting more "bonks." Friday I had my worst bonk so far. I fell on my face again on the front hall tile. I got another mouthful of blood and now I have a fat lip! I hope that's it for bonks for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hailey, I am very impressed with your artwork, even though you did get a little paint on you and Mommy. Daddy is a dedicated father!
I hope your fat lip gets better soon.
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment